Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year every one!!!
Had to make a new layout to start the new year fresh!!
It's also a little hint of what's to come in a few days for you.
My birthdaygift to you as I'll be 35 on Sunday, yay!!
I've been doodling a bit, and scanning it so it's all originals
whatever comes out of it, LOL!! Just playing about, and I like
things with a personal touch.
30 000 hits in less than 3 months, I'm overwhelmed!!
Thank you very much to all who take time to say
thank you when they pick up freebies!!
Wish you all a great start on the new year,
and drop back the 4th to pick up my birthday gift to you ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vaybs, I have made a personal gift to 8 of my blogspot friends . who have shared so much in here, you are one of them,and Happy Birthday tomorrow hun(4th)
    Personal gift to Vaybs
    Hugs from Betsy

    ReplyDelete