Sunday, April 26, 2009

My first full size kit "Summerbreeze"

Now don't get scared by the title my tag size kit lovers,
I made both sizes ;)
I prefer downloading full size kits cos I dream of
buying some awesome printed photoalbums with QP's one fine
day, (when I get rich!) lol !!
so I love collecting awesome full size QP's too.
(If you've bought photobooks using QP's I'd love to hear
where you prefer to buy them, who has the best deals
and ships worldwide ;)
After a week of thinking and playing around I've
desided to give you both when I can, so here's my first kit
that comes in both tag and full size.
If you're one of those who make QP's I'd love
to see what you make of it ;)
Full size
3600x3600/300dpi
Tag sized
700x700/300dpi

Enjoy ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on Apr. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, it's wonderful. Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome thank you.Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most wonderful kits Vaybs. Blessings for you always!♥♥

    ReplyDelete