Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Sheriff in Town kit

Wanted to make a pack on sheriff's
stars but look what I ended up with during the
weekend, lol :))
Quite like my courthouse, made it from
scratch, never designed a house before :)
But haven't tested it so don't know if it works, lol.
It's got a big variation of elements, from sexy to
cute, cos as always I get sidetracked, lol,
was thinking of splitting it into 2 kits, but you
get the lot in one taking, so get cracking
and have fun!!
The kit has:
25 papers
17 frames
73 elements


5 comments:

  1. I have the perfect project in mind for this kit. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute kit! Your imagination serves you well! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete