Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween tag template 01

Fixed my blogs today so that all links open in a
new window, got so tired of rightclicking to open
them in new windows, so I went on a Google
hunt and found the code I needed, YAY!!
So Happy that I made a halloween
layout too ;)
This tagtemplate is the base for my Halloween
layout tag, made it last week, but wasn't sure if it
was any good, but tried it tonight and love my
layout tag so I thought you might like it too ;)
You find the actual wood frame and cat in my
halloweeny kit along with all the other elements.
The little spider is from the Halloween wordart
kit.
Enjoy!!
Also added a new tutorial last night,
called Ghost Crossing, check it out here
And also thank you for all comments !!
Fun to see that the full sized kits are
winning over the tag sized in downloads
lately.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the halloween freebies! Cool!

    ReplyDelete