Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloweeny kit full and tag ;)

Been out with the flu a couple of weeks,
but on the mend now.
I passed my 1 year mark in here a few days ago!!
and I've also passed 100 000 hits, WOW.
Thank you very much for all nice comments
here and on 4shared!!
I'm celebrating with a nice Brie (Cour de Lion),
crackers and paprika now :)) Yammi!! ((:
If you were closer I'd share it with you ;))

Finally got my Halloweeny kit done, been strugling
with it for over a week now to get the elements I wanted.
I've never celebrated Halloween so I don't have a
close relation to it, but I've been PSP'n for 4 years so
I've gotten to enjoy it digitally, LOL!!
Very pleased with my designed hat, cat and pumpkin,
and some really special one of a kind wood frames,
looking forward to see what you
can do with them.

Full Sized
Tag Sized

Enjoy!!

Oct 10
I just discovered a dot on kittys leg, sorry about that
if you don't wanna remove it yourself
you can download her here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is so cool! Thanks for it and the updated black cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scraps ROCK!!!! Thank-you for posting them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this wonderful Halloween kit

    ReplyDelete