Sunday, February 7, 2010

CU Chinese Fan

First off, thank you for all nice comments for the latest kit
happy you're enjoying it!!
.
I closed my showoff blog the other day,
and linked up all tutorials
to the kit-blogs in here instead, much better I think.
.
I also see that I'm celebrating my 100th follower tonight,
Would love to hear what you're all interested in, and if
there's anything you'd like to see more of ;)
Hugs to all of you !!!!!
.
Extracted this chinese fan tonight and thought you might like it.
Got it from a chinese penfriend back in the days when
we still wrote letters by hand, must be 20 years old
this one :) Found it while going through some old boxes :))
.
Drop shadow is just for the preview ;)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Nice work.
    I like the look of your avatar in the header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for sharing this lovely fan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! i'm just preparing a China kit, this fan is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour,
    Merci beaucoup pour ce très joli éventail !!
    C from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty so much for sharing hun love it absolutely love your work hugs
    Muriel I do not have any of the links below ..haha

    ReplyDelete