Sunday, April 12, 2009

Living Memories kit

Put up a question for you this weekend
to see what my guests prefer, tag sized kits
or full sized ones, I do alot of photographing and turn into
tubes for my kits, so they are naturally big,
and I got really in doubt of what to do, continue with
tag sized or go big, so far it's a 100% for tag size ;)
I'm not sad , cos it takes sooo much less space to make, lol.
But let me know what you like before you leave;)

Click preview to download ;)
Comments are very welcome, they boost
my creativity!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Vaybs..HAPPY EASTER dear to you and your family!
    Well, just passing through...to say hi!
    Great lovely kit! You did great. Thanks for sharing this wonderful kit with all of us. Amazing talent...like always I'm in awe with your creativity.
    To answer your question, I like full size kits...'cause it gives us better opportunity to make bigger size pages. When using tagger's size to increase its size- the size elements and papers doesn't look good at all! Hehehe I tried and grrrr...aweful! The bigger the better. That's what I think anyway. Have a good one. Xena *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete